Canon PIXMA E3170 drivers Download for Windows 10/10 x64/ 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64 Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5 linux – Review Canon PIXMA E3170 : This print same release canon pixma ts3170 with All in one print (Print, Scan, Copy) with support : ISO Standard print speed (A4): up to 7.7ipm (mono) / 4.0ipm (colour) , Photo Speed (4 x 6″): Approx. 65secs. (borderless) Dipslay 1.5″ LCD, 4. Support one direct wireless connecting, support up to 400 page print atridge : PG-47, CL57S (Optional: CL57), Max print Resolution :4800 (horizontal)*1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi
Canon PIXMA E3170 drivers download Compatibility Language(s) :Arabic, BG, Czech, German, Danish, EE, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, RO, Russian, Swedish, SI, SK, Traditional Chinese,
Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Simplified Chinese
Canon PIXMA E3170 instillation : Procedures for the download and installation :
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Canon PIXMA E3170 Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
- canon e3170 error
- canon pixma e3170 driver for windows 7
- e3170 how to scan