Canon PIXMA G3010 drivers Download for Windows 10/10 x64/ 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
Mac OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5 linux –
Canon PIXMA G3010 Review : New release for printer low cost print with support :
1. 3 in one (Print, Scan & Copy)
2. Support print volume: 150 – 1500 pages, ISO Standard print speed (A4): up to 8.8ipm (mono) / 5.0ipm (colour)
Photo Speed (4 x 6″): 60sec. (borderless)
3. Support Hi-speed USB 2.0, WiFi, Mopria, Access Point Mode
4. Support Catrige : GI-790 (Black) GI-790 (Cyan) GI-790 (Magenta) GI-790 (Yellow)
Canon PIXMA G3010 drivers download Compatibility Language(s) : Arabic, BG, Czech, German,
Danish, EE, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, HR, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, LT, LV, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese,
RO, Russian, Swedish, SI, SK, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, UA, VN, Simplified Chinese
Canon PIXMA G3010 instillation : Procedures for the download and installation :
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Other link canon G4010 driver download
Canon PIXMA G3010 Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.