Canon PIXMA G4000 drivers Download for Windows 10/10 x64/ 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64 Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5 linux – Review Canon PIXMA G4000 :This printer news series about printer canon release infus after that canon release G3000, G2000 and G1000 and this spec G400 : Printer Wireless All-in-One with fax print scan copy ,ISO Standard print speed (A4): up to 8.8ipm (mono) / 5.0ipm (colour) Prints a 4 x 6” borderless photo in 60secs.
Canon Pixma G4000 : GI-790 (BK, C, M, Y) and paper size : A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, 8 x 10″, Envelopes (DL, COM10, Square (5 x 5″)), Business Card, Custom size (width 55 – 215.9mm, length 89 – 676mm)
Canon PIXMA G4000 drivers download Compatibility Language(s) : Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch,
Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
Canon PIXMA G4000 instillation : Procedures for the download and installation :
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically if your like other printer drivers Canon PIXMA TS6070
Canon PIXMA G4000 Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.