Epson M100 drivers Download for Windows 10/10 x64/ 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64 Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5 linux –
Epson M100 Review : This print Mono Tank Printer special performance in black and white printing include support Print speed up to 34 ppm (15 ipm).
Maximum Print Resolution: 1,440 dpi x 720 dpi, Print Speed : Draft, A4 (Black / Colour):
Up to 34 ppm (Black)
Support paper size Epson M100 : Paper Sizes:
A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15cm(4×6″), 13x18cm(5×7″), 9x13cm(3½ x5″), Letter (8½ x11″), Legal (8½ x14″), Half Letter (5½x8½”),13x20cm (5×8″), 20x25cm (8×10″), 16:9 wide size, 100x148mm
Envelopes: #10(41 /8 x9½”), DL (110x220mm), C6 (114x162mm)
Epson M100 drivers download Compatibility Language(s) : Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English,
Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea,
Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
Epson M100 instillation : Procedures for the download and installation :
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Epson M100 Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.