Samsung Xpress M2020 drivers Download for Windows 10/10 x64/ 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64 Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5 linux –
Samsung Xpress M2020 Review : Only Printer with noise level Less than 50 dBA (Printing) / Less than 26 dBA (Ready) and
support print Speed (Mono)
Up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter) and Resolution : Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi effective output. Duplex Print :Manual.
Support paper size : A4 / A5 / Letter / Legal / Executive / Folio / Oficio / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Envelope (Monarch, Com10, DL, C5) / Custom (76 x 127 mm – 216 x 356 mm / 3.0″ x 5.0″ – 8.5″ x 14″)
Samsung Xpress M2020 drivers download Compatibility Language(s) : Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English,
Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea,
Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
Samsung Xpress M2020 Mono Laser instillation : Procedures for the download and installation :
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Samsung Xpress M2020 Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.